New Blog Entries 
www.SBIR-STTRgrantshelp.com.

NEW BLOG ENTRIES

In terms of writing a proposal that has a higher chance of funding, there is not a whole lot of new substantive information that I can add to this Blog. Please read through the entries and you will find a lot of useful info, I think.

In 2009, I helped obtain over $10 million in funding. I am on track to surpass that figure for 2010.

I accept about 10% of potential clients. The other 90% have good ideas, but they will almost certainly not receive SBIR funding, based on my assessment. Because they have little to no chance of success, I do not take them on as clients. Most have come to me after working with other consultants. If they had called me first, they could have saved considerable time and money.

There is no charge for a free consultation to vet your SBIR ideas. 203-980-3905.



[ add comment ] ( 891 views )   |  permalink  |   ( 3 / 342 )

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next> Last>>